Thursday, October 2nd
– 1pm Boulder Beer (CO) Cork & Berry Blueberry ale aged w/wine & champagne yeasts, aged in Port Wine barrels
– 2pm Rogue (OR) Class of ’88 Barleywine
– 3pm Lagunitas (CA) Scarcity #2
– 4pm Magnolia (CA) Proving Ground IPA, Blue Bell Bitter ESB, Smokestack Lightening Imperial Stout
– 9:30pm (outside) Left Hand (CO)
– 10 pm Ommegang (NY) Game of Thrones #3, Game of Thrones #4, Scythe & Sickle
– 10 pm (downstairs) Schmaltz (NY) Bottles Downstairs: Jewbelation Bar Mitzvah 13, Jewbelation 14, Jewbelation 15, Jewbelation Sweet 16, Jewbelation REBORN 17, Barrel Aged Vertical Jewbelation and ON TAP UPSTAIRS Funky Jewbelation 2014 and the 1st keg in the country of Jewbelation 18
– 10:30pm (outside) Green Flash (CA) Cuvee Trippel, Serrano Chili Stout, East Village Pilsner, Green Bullet
– 11pm Cigar City (FL) Cherry Cordial Imp. Stout, French Toast Brown Ale, Chicory Dickory Choc Brown Ale, Blueberry Muffin Brown, Good Gourd Almighty
Friday, October 3rd
– Noon Sierra Nevada (CA) Annual Kill A Keg. This event started when we noticed that we were pouring the season’s first keg of Harvest Ale really quickly. It started us thinking, just how fast could we pour a keg of beer? The rules are pretty simple: a 15.5gal keg, 1 person filling glasses out of one faucet.
– 1pm Boulevard (MO) Hibiscus Gose
– 2pm New Holland (MI)
– 3pm Anderson Valley (CA) Blood Orange Gose
– 4pm Epic (UT) Elder Brett
– 9:30pm (outside) Taste of the Windy City Revolution Brewing Anti-Hero IPA, Citra Hero IPA, Fist City Extra Pale Ale, Galaxy Hero IPA, Bean Gene, Pipeworks Brewing Guava Imperial Pale ale and Ninja vs. Unicorn Double IPA
– 10pm Stone (CA) Woot Stout 2.0, Matt’s Burning Rosids w/Cherries and Apple Blossoms, Passion Project, Enjoy By 10.31.14
– 10:30 (outside) Dogfish Head (DE) Miles Davis Bitches Brew, Burton Baton, Punkin, 2013 Old School, Sierra Nevada Collaboration Life & Limb, Brats, Chowda and Pickles!
– 11pm Elevation (CO) 7437 Double IPA, 2012 Signal de Botrange, Downpour Fresh Hop, Mamacita (Rum-barrel aged Senorita Horchata)
– 11:30pm (outside) Epic (CO) Big Bad Baptist, Brainless on Cherries, On Peaches, On Raspberries, Brainless IPA
Saturday, October 4th
– 4pm Avery (CO)
– 9:30pm (outside) Odell (CO) 180 Schilling
– 10pm Firestone Walker (CA) 2014 Agrestic, 2014 Merkin, PNC
– 10:30pm (outside) Sun King (IN) Sunlight Cream Ale, Wee Mac Scottish Ale, Osiris Pale Ale
– 11pm New Belgium (CO) Always the Finale of Falling Rock’s GABF Week. Felix Peach Love, Transatlantic Kriek
(outside) indicates a tapping event that will be held at the Beer Trailer and Bar under the tent in the parking lot.
These tappings are on the half-hour and run for an hour just like the ones inside do. We’re finding more ways to bring you more great beer each year!