*** UPDATED ***
Due to the curfew in place by the City of Denver and current situations downtown, we are postponing our reopening for a week. We will be open for (limited) seating on Thursday, June 11th at 5pm barring any more issues. Hours will remain the same:
Thank you for understanding.
We here at the Falling Rock are very excited to see all of you again, but we’ll have to wait for a few more days until we can. We are planning on opening next Thursday, June 4th at 5pm. We are finishing off our scaled down menu (a few items we were using are not available) and doing our final clean up after all the work we’ve done around the place (We’ve refinished the floors, the table tops, seats, walls and floors in the booths, and the barrels over the booths and bar and completed a full top to bottom dusting of the place) It’s looking pretty sharp in here and we’re excited for you to see it.
Our menus, both food and beer, will be available on our website (under the respective Food and Beer tabs). We will have single use paper menus available upon request.
Our limited hours to start with will begin Monday, June 1st. Closed Monday-Wednesday, Open Thursday 5pm-10pm, Friday 5pm-11pm, Saturday Noon-11pm, and Sunday Noon-8pm.
The Falling Rock will have our main doors and garage door open and our cooling is via an evaporative cooler (no recirculated air here) to assist with fresh air introduction!
The following rules will be in places. Please understand that we are required to follow them, or we risk being cited, ticketed, fined, or even closed. We appreciate you working with us on this.
- If you or any member of your party are feeling any symptoms of COVID-19 PLEASE STAY AT HOME!
- Masks will be required on premise to be at Falling Rock (No Shirt, No Shoes, No Mask, No Service). When you are seated at your table, enjoying your beer or food, you may remove your mask. When ordering, or standing up from your table for any reason (leaving, using the restroom, stretching), please wear your mask.
- No self seating is allowed. Please do not enter the parking lot/patio area until directed by the host(ess)
- Please do not move any tables or chairs without permission of staff. All tables and chairs have been carefully placed in accordance with strict state guidelines.
- We cannot seat parties over 8 people. Children are included in this number.
- Once you have been seated, you will be able to remove your mask as long as you remain at your table. If you need to use the restroom, you will be required to put your mask back on to move about the facility. Again, if you are not wearing a mask, we cannot seat you.
- There are several hand sanitizer stations located throughout the Falling Rock. Please wash your hands, use sanitizer frequently.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing from anyone not in your party.
- Be Kind To Each Other.
LOVE ALL Y’ALL. Be safe and healthy.
Sooo excited to see our Falling Rock Friends/Family… Chris, Kathleen,
Stevie & “all”!!!!!!!!
We promise to behave & abide by all rules & regulations
Can’t hardly wait!!
Annemarie & Dave